Larimar-Stone Inh. Yaniris Vargas Calle 2 Pueblo Nuevo Barahona 81000 Dominican Republic
Due to the constantly changing legal situation and legislation, the TOS are constantly being checked and updated. The version valid at the time of the purchase contract is always valid.
(1) For contracts with my company only these terms and conditions apply. Deviating regulations are contradicted. Any regulations other than those contained herein will only be effective with my explicit written acknowledgment.
(2) These General Terms and Conditions also apply to future business relations, even if they have not been expressly agreed again. will.
(3) Verbal verbal agreements must be made in writing, or on a durable medium, e.g. E-mail can be documented. Changes to the conditions, including this confirmation clause, as well as the agreement of delivery dates or deadlines, which can be agreed bindingly or without obligation, require confirmation by the company.
§2 Offers, conclusion of contract, performance and delivery obligation
(1) Offers on our websites are free and non-committal, unless a binding commitment is expressly made. Orders are only binding if we confirm them or if we comply with them by sending the goods.
(2) The contract is concluded on the basis of the order of the customer by sending an e-mail / completing and confirming the web order form on the one hand and confirmation of the order / execution of the order by the company on the other hand.
(3) Compliance with a delivery period is always dependent on the timely self-delivery. Depends on the possibility of delivery from the delivery by a pre-supplier. If this delivery fails for reasons which we are not responsible for, we are entitled to withdraw from the contract. The customer is therefore not entitled to compensation for this reason.
The same applies if, due to force majeure or other events, the delivery is substantially impeded or impossible and we are not responsible for this. Such events include, but are not limited to, fire, flood, labor disputes, strike, and governmental orders that are not attributable to our operational risk. In such cases, the customer will be immediately informed of the lack of delivery and a service already rendered will be reimbursed without delay.
(4) Replacement deliveries are permissible if a certain article is not available. The company then sends a product of equivalent quality and price to replace (spare parts). In case of non-return, a replacement item can be returned free of postage and packaging.
(5) Part deliveries are permissible unless the customer is clearly not interested in them or if they are not reasonably expected to do so. If the company makes use of this right, packaging and shipping costs will only be charged once.
(6) Minor deviations and technical alterations to our illustrations or descriptions are possible, on the basis of the hardware and software used by the customer. Measurements and weights are approximate. All information is provided without warranty. Errors, printing errors, price and product changes are reserved.
§3 Prices and terms of payment
(1) The list prices apply at the time of the order, as they were presented on the Internet pages.
(2) The prices are ex works of the company without costs for packaging and shipping, unless it is expressly stated that packaging and shipping are included in the prices.
(3) The following costs are charged separately for packaging and shipping (shipping costs): - For dispatch abroad, shipping costs are charged in the amount of the costs incurred.
(4) We are entitled to insure the goods. The costs are borne by the customer.
(5) If delivery dates agreed with the customer have not been adhered to, the customer shall bear the resulting additional costs by means of a new delivery. In the event of a defect, as the customer has given a faulty address, he is obliged to bear the additional costs by taking back and returning the goods.
The goods will be shipped to non-EU countries without customs clearance. The customer pays for customs clearance and import duties.
(6) Accounting conditions:
Delivery after transfer. Payment options are bank transfer. Costs are borne by the buyer.
Delivery by cash on delivery You pay conveniently at the post office or forwarder when you receive the goods.
Delivery against cash payment upon pickup or cash payment by registered letter.
(7) The payment by sending cash (by registered letter) is possible, however, we exclude liability in case of loss.
(9) In the case of payment against invoice (only possible with prior agreement), the following security rights are reserved for the company:
The goods remain the property of the company until full payment has been received. The reservation of title shall be terminated with full payment of the goods. The customer is not entitled to dispose of the reserved goods. If our reservation of title becomes null and void by processing the goods delivered by us (for example, by connection with other goods), the customer already transfers the co-ownership to the company at the time of the connection. The surrender shall be replaced by the fact that the customer will keep the new item, which is created by our connection, free of charge for us.
Third party rights with respect to the reserved goods, e.g. In the case of a seizure, the customer must notify us of our property and notify us without delay. The customer shall reimburse the costs of any intervention which may be required.
If the customer is entitled to third parties for resale or any other reason with regard to the reserved goods, the customer assigns them to us as a precaution. We irrevocably authorize the customer to collect the assigned claims in his own name and for his own account.
The customer may demand the release of the security or the return of the claim against a third party insofar as the value of the collateral exceeds our outstanding claims from the order by 20% and the security of our security is not given up.
(10) At the company's option, payments are initially charged against older debts. If the costs of the prosecution have already been incurred - in particular, dunning costs - the company can initially charge the customer's payments to these costs, then to the interest and finally to the main service.
Right of revocation
You can revoke your contract declaration within 14 days [1 month] 2 without giving reasons in text form (eg letter, fax, e-mail) or - if the thing is left before the deadline - by returning the item. The period begins upon receipt of this instruction in text form but not before receipt of the goods by the consignee (in the case of recurring delivery of similar goods not before receipt of the first partial delivery) and also not before fulfillment of our information requirements pursuant to Article 246 § 2 in conjunction with § 1 para (1) and (2) of the German Civil Code and our obligations pursuant to § 312e (1) sentence 1 BGB in conjunction with Article 246 § 3 of the German Civil Code. The timely dispatch of the revocation or of the goods is sufficient to ensure the revocation period.
The revocation must be sent to:
[Inh. Yaniris Vargas]
[Calle 2 Pueblo Nuevo 81000 Barahona Dominican Republic]
In the case of an effective revocation, the services received at both ends must be returned and any benefits (eg interest) drawn. If you are unable to return the received performance in whole or in part or in a deteriorated condition, you may have to provide us with a declaratory sentence. This does not apply to the transfer of goods if the deterioration of the goods is exclusively due to their examination - as it would have been possible for you in the store business, for example. You do not have to pay a value for a deterioration caused by the intended use of the goods
Parcel-deliverable items are to be returned at your risk. You have to bear the costs of the return.4 Obligations to reimburse payments must be fulfilled within 30 days. The period begins for you with the sending of your declaration of revocation or the thing, for us with their receipt.
End of revocation
Liability of our company is unlimited according to legal requirements. In the event that our company, its vicarious agents or its legal representatives, intentional or negligent breach of duty was committed and persons thereby suffered physical or material damage, our company is liable to the full extent. In addition, our company is liable in cases that fall under the Product Liability Act.
Should negligent contractual obligations be negligently violated, there is no liability against companies. In the case of foreseeable, direct, contract-type damages, the liability to the consumer is limited to this.
Any further liability is excluded in any case.
Information on the effects of the remedies are only indications of the effect of the corresponding circles (for example esoterics) on the stones. These are not scientifically proven. They do not replace the doctor's course! Whether a stone is suitable for medicinal purposes is at the discretion of each individual.
§8 Data Protection and Secrecy
All personal data collected by customers will be treated confidentially. The necessary data for the transaction processing are stored and, if necessary, passed on to the affiliated companies and suppliers, or to the banks for invoicing, within the required scope of execution of the order. In the case of justified interest, we reserve the right to exchange information with a credit assessment agency. Furthermore, we reserve the right to pass on the data in the dispute to lawyers. Otherwise your data will be treated confidentially.
(1) To the extent that the contracting parties agree by electronic mail (e-mail), they recognize the unlimited effectiveness of the declarations of intent transmitted in this way in accordance with the following provisions.
(2) In the e-mail, the usual information may not be suppressed or circumvented by anonymisation: ie, the name and e-mail address of the sender, the date of transmission (date and time), and a reproduction of the name Of the sender as the completion of the message. An e-mail received under this provision shall be deemed to originate from the other party, subject to a counter-evidence.
(3) Confidentiality is not guaranteed for data transmitted in an encrypted form on the Internet.
(4) All communications shall be worded in German.
§10 General provisions
(1) The contracting parties shall agree on the application of German law, excluding the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods, in respect of all legal relations arising out of this contractual relationship, whether present or future.
(2) The contract language is German.
(3) The place of performance of all services on the basis of the contract shall be the place of business of the company.
(4) Should individual provisions of these terms and conditions be or become void, the remaining terms and conditions remain valid.
Note: The operator of the Instant Transpire service, the Payment Network AG, has concluded an insurance in your favor, which damages the abuse in accordance with the conditions described under this link (https://www.sofortueberweisung.de/cms/index.php?plink= Insurance terms and conditions and l = 1 & fs =). This is intended to protect you from possible liability risks within the scope of the insurance coverage. In this context, we would like to point out that there are many banks and savings banks that assume that the use of the "Immediate Transfer" service will result in a liability liability in the event of any misuse by third parties due to the use of your PIN and TAN. This may cause your bank to refuse to take the damage in the event of misuse and result in the damage you have suffered. However, it should be pointed out that the "immediate transfer" service has not yet resulted in any abuses (TÜV-certified online payment system). There is also the above-mentioned insurance cover.
All pictures and texts are subject to the copyright of the company larimar-stone. No further use, reproduction or distribution of data, pictures or texts is permitted without explicit written permission.